Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Week One Done and Dusted!




Well, we've survived the first week!  Individual results are all on their way back to you, and everyone lost!  Woohoo.
And who were our champions this week?  Week One always see a few ups and downs and minor measurement discrepancies affect the results and then fade into insignificance as the weeks go on and we see the consistent results. But these three people below showed outstanding results.
Congratulations to:

1st Place:  Kels D - 3.4%
2nd Place: Julie R - 3.19%
3rd Place: Sarah U - 2.65%


An awesome effort I'm sure you will agree.  But your challenge this week is to replace their name with your own.
A couple of things to note: there are always swings and roundabouts in results, thats why from next week you will also see Overall Leader Lists.  Don't fret over a small loss - it could be a measurement error, too much salt the day before, hormonal changes, or just one of those days. Its the results over time that count  = hence my photo today.  You must set your sight on your goals and not give up.  If you get results you don't like, then dig deeper and change them.  And I'm always happy to cast an eye over your food diary on My Fitness Pal and see if I can identify some improvements.  This week I will post about macronutrients and give you some direction about what foods are good to eat when - look out for this.

From a process perspective - can you try and keep the subject heading of your emails the same as the one I used on the first week?  I have set them up to automatically filter to a separate folder and if you change the heading it doesn't work!.  Secondly its good if you can reply to the last email I sent you, so that you have all of your measurements in place.  I will need this from next week when I need to count BF loss from the beginning.  Ta

So how's your week been?  Mine's been "interesting" with some good results and a fair bit of pain!  I taught Pump on Tuesday night for the first time in over 3 months, and even though I thought I was taking it easy - I was sore for days!  My butt has only just recovered!  And I had to run the next day and it was not fun! Reorganised my rest day to Thursday to help recover, but it still wasn't quite enough.  Spent three days in Adelaide in a hotel and still managed to stick to my plans and nutrition but it was an interesting challenge.  Long run this morning turned into a short one (just 6kms) due to the extreme heat - but at least I got out there. Off to do my next pushups practice - $6 in the jar for me - how about you?

Keep the introductions coming - if you are having trouble posting - you can always email me and I will put them up for you.

See you all soon
Lisa

1 comment:

D Smart said...

Great work ladies! Keep it up :)