Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PushUp Challenge - Second Call




 
Here's what we are working for (apart from the best looking shoulders, arms and perky chests).
I suggest you set up a jar and label it Hundred Pushups.  Choose what merchandise you want to reward yourself with from the hundredpushups website, and every time you do your work out put  $1 (or $2 for a more expensive item like the water bottle) in the jar.  Then at the end of challenge - you will have the money there ready to purchase your prize, and the jar serves as a visual reminder of what you are aiming to do. 
And who will be the first bloke to join?  Or is it true that women are the stronger sex?????


3 comments:

Sarah U said...

That's a great idea, I like the water bottle! I'm going to do the test tomorrow morning...it's actually also part of the starting fitness test for the new workout journal I purchased.

By the way, I'm Sarah & I'm doing the New Year Body Fat Challenge. I've been weight training for a while but been inconsistent until now - time to change! Cleaned up my diet further in November & now want to focus on losing the extra body fat & gaining muscle. Currently training for the True Grit 12km obstacle course in May so lots of pushups will be good for that :)

Unknown said...

I like the idea but can it be modified for us 'oldies' whose bodies no longer allow us to get down on floor without wondering how the heck to get up again without an injury. I usually do push ups by pushing up from a low chair.

Lisa said...

All modifications are fine - just get out there and get doing!