Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Ton Up Circuit Challenge

I've pulled this challenge from the latest issue of Ultra Fit, because it gives you a routine that can be done anywhere, any time.  Its important to have these in your repetoire so that you can maintain a regime of regular exercise - exercising regularly is probably far more important than what you actually do - at least as far as weight loss is concerned.  If you can't read the fine print, basically you have to do 100 of each exercise, in any order or any grouping that you choose, but keep marking them off until you have 100 (a ton) of each

I'm going to do versions of this in my personal training sessions this week, but my challenge to you is to actually do this once this week.

Can you, will you?
Post below
(PS - click on the photo to make it bigger)




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Since no-one else has commented, i will get you started. Im doing this tomorrow, and i will post how long it takes me. Your challenge:beat me, OR be the person with the closest time. (Honour system apples)

Lisa said...

Trust me, my beetroot face would have challenged yours, and i felt physically ill. Havent worked that hard in a long time. Such an achievement to have done it though - well done to the both of us. Who else will join us?