Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 2 Results

Now if I said the results were at the bottom of this post, does this mean that you wouldn't read anything else - just skip straight to the bottom?  Maybe.  Hence why the results are here, and there is a separate post about this weeks challenge - just don't forget to read it.

Well Kel D had another huge week and I can see already she's gonna be hard to beat - unless of course you work harder than she does.....

Week 2
1st Position - Kel D  - 3.95%
2nd Place - Jane H - 3.05%
3rd Place - Kellie B- 2.57%

Overall
1st Place - Kel D - 7.36%
2nd Place - Julie R - 5.39%
3rd Place - Sarah U - 4.01%


Congratulations to all of you.  I (and others) would love to hear from you though,if you think your results came from anything in particular.  Eg if you looked back and thought - well that week I thinkI really nailed my nutrition, or I made sure I ate more not less, or I introduced a new exercise, or I stopped doing x.  If you have any thoughts like these, please share them as they may helpand motivate others.

No comments: