Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Craving something "naughty" but don't want to blow all your hard work?

How about trying one of these
Chocolate dipped strawberries - have a lovely sweet and chocolately hit, but because the chocolate only lines the outside of a very low fat fruit - you can hit the sweet spot guitlessly
Or microwaved popcorn (not the full butter packet versions)
or try a Chocolate Mocha Protein Shake - very chocolately and very filling.
And while you're at it - dress them up nicely,  If you fill your house with gorgeous looking healthy food - you will never feel deprived
The strawberries and protein shake I've added to the meal planner so you can add them easily - for some reason I can't get the popcorn to add - may try tomorrow.

Yum- what great low cal/healthy treats do you rely on?  Share share share, and every one benefits.

1 comment:

Lisa D said...

I am unsure if it is because I enjoy eating well or it is because I have a weekly cheat day where I can just eat whatever I like, but I don't seem to have cravings anymore....and as yummy as this looks I happliy do without the naughty treat cos I can have PIZZA and ice cream & whatever I feel like on the day just one day per week & I don't mess up all my good work. Strategic re-feeding is essential in weight loss, stops the plateau, and keeps your mind fresh....if anyone wants to know more hit me up for information, macro patterning is very useful when trying to lose body fat.