Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Week 2 Results

Well it looks like its a Donnon event this week - I'm starting to wonder if their initial measurements were kosher - what a massive drop in 2 weeks (dont worry - they can't fudge them forever, they will eventually run out of % to drop! LOL)

First Place - Lisa Donnon - with  a massive  6.88% BF reduction so far !
Second Place - Ingrid Combe - 4.32% overall
Third Place - Adam Donnon - 3.29% overall

Well done to all three of you - whose name is going up here next?

Remember - we are tossing out all the previous BF calculations as I have found them to be far too inaccurate. I have just finished recalculating the very last one, and overall the new results are much more reflective of where I think they should be knowing most of you.  Most people wont like them as we now have a very large variation in scores (expect increases of 10% - 20% - that's how far out I thought they were), but it also gives you much more room to improve.  Don't forget the table I posted a few weeks ago to help interpret this.

Your new results are on their way to you over the next 24 hours -either by email, or listed in the diary section of the complete nutrition meal planner.
But for me - I need to head off to bed - these 5.30am starts are a killer!

PS - stay strong and aim high!

PPS - if you want more motivation - I have a few more PT training sessions available - 6am  or 7am in Crystal Brook. ($25/hour or $200 for a 10 session pack - until Christmas)

1 comment:

Lisa D said...

Hazaar, aderenalini.....!!!!!
no it isn't cheating, it is real, clothes are already looser, shape is changing, more defnition....