Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Gift For the Winner



Just as a little extra incentive, this gorgeous Lorna Jane crop is waiting for the winner for Christmas (blokes great gift for your partner!)

If you don't know already, I am just a little Lorna Jane obsessed, and if you ever want anything I can order it and save you the shipping costs, so just let me know.

Also last chance to put in your orders for protein powder or other supplements, I am picking them up tonight, will have them available Saturday.

By the way, why not join this site (scroll to the bottom left) that way you get emails about new posts and comments. If you havent been watching the comments, you may missed that there's a challenge on for the leadership, and more new members!

Lastly for this morning, watch for the next post about someone who did the first challenge, has continued on to lose an amazing amount of weight, and is back, I guess, to finish the job off.  Who?  Check back to find out!