Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Monday, October 22, 2012

A Few Little Hiccups for our First "Weigh" In

Well it hasn't been smooth sailing for this first weigh in and I'm still waiting on a couple of results, hence the delay in putting up the leader board.  And for those who are on the DIYOW plan, I'm yet to send out the emails with your body fat calculations.
I'm sure it will be a lot smoother second time round.  I've decided that if I don't get your results by 5pm Sunday, I will still hound you for them to keep you accountable (don't think its a way of avoiding reality!) , but they won't be included in that weeks leader board.  I need to do the work Sunday nights to keep us up to date, so I will work with what I've got.
So make plans first thing every Sunday morning to get up and weigh and measure.  And if you are going away, just slip the scales and a tape measure into your bag (Georg  LOL)!  My response to this aspect and all training and nutrition goals is NO EXCUSES.

No comments: