Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 3 Results....

At the beginning of week 4 - its easy to lose some motivation - but pushing through now will cement good habits and then you wont need motivation so much, the newer fitter you will be ingrained in your psyche!
A few measurements are missing this week - if you've dropped off over the last week or two - don't give up - just pick up where you left off and send 'em in again.

But here they are - some people are just awesome!

This week
1st Place - Kels D - 2.69%
2nd Place - Sonya I - 1.74%
3rd Place - Andrea B - 1.43%

Overall
1st Place - Kels D - 10.05 %
2nd Place   Julie R -  6.3%
3rd Place - Deb S - 5.84%

Now some of these people are bound to run out of steam soon - will you be there next week to knock them off their perch?

If you have not received your results as yet,(it means I have missed them)  or I have made a mistake  - please let me know - I try to be perfect but occasionally its possible I might fail!

Also - just  a reminder to keep the email subject exactly the same as the first email you received, so that your results filter into my special magical folder! I'm also expecting 2 more people to introduce themselves - perhaps it should be you?

Hoping to post this week about challenging perceptions and exercise, so keep an eye out for them,  and here's to another great week!

No comments: