Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Key to success is....

....Perseverance

At the moment I am struggling to find the time to calculate your results.  Yes, I have them, no I havent done them.  Life is a bit of a rollercoaster for me at the moment, and if i dont do them Sunday morning (and this was messed up by the long weekend), I really struggle to find another block of time to do them.  Very sorry, but I will persevere, hopefully tomorrow.

But thats not an excuse for you to slacken off!  Ive spoken about and seen a few people's results this week, and there are a few who havent had a good week.  This is my message to you.  This is the point at which unsuccessful people give up....successful people dig their heels in and work harder!  DONT GIVE UP WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH!

Just like my last post, that Ive just seen did not display correctly, I WILL get it right eventually, and you WILL transform your body, just never give up!

No comments: