Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

When the going gets tough, the scared run and hide......

Does this relate to you?

40 people started this challenge, and on weekend I received *17*  yes you read it correctly *17* results.  Were you one of the ones that overate on Easter and didn't want to send in your results????

The problem with this is, if you give yourself an excuse one week, suddenly one becomes two, then three, and then, damn it all, another challenge is forgotten about.

So get back on the horse, put your money where your mouth is, and face up to the outcomes of your actions.  Good or bad.  Just face them.  If you don't, there will always be another excuse around the corner that stops you from achieving your dreams.

But for my now very favourite 17 (LOL I do love you all, just being Mother Tough Love tonight)
here are your long awaited results.

Now there have been some upsets and some challenge flags issued.

Firstly - a big apology to Deb Smart who was overlooked last week and actually should have been on the leaderboard in 3rd place overall, with 7.55%.  Lets call it an admin error - I will be duly firing my assistant!

Secondly - this weeks leader board was hotly contested with two people tie-ing for 3rd place, until the last minute when someone else's result jumped ahead and pushed them both out of 3rd place.  Its the quick or the dead here, or should that be the fit or the thin?  Who knows.  All I know is this:

Week 7
1st Place:  Sophie T - 2.32%
2nd Place: Kellie B - 1.66%
3rd Place: Kel D - 1.02%

Overall
1st Place: Kel D - 15.03%
2nd Place:Sophie T - 9.64%
3rd Place: Deb S - 8.44%


Oh and about the picture.  Isn't this just the most gorgeous crop EVER?  Im in love - its just been released today in the new Lorna Jane catalogue.  The minute it comes online, I'm ordering it. I may  have to sell the husband to pay for it, and I may have to share my midrift at the gym to show it off = what ever it takes. There's also a tank like it too - with the colours at the top and a solid black body.   Don't even try and hold me back - they're mine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guilty as charged Lisa! Have submitted my overdue and rather unflattering results!
Julie R.

Lisa said...

Haha - but brave enough to own up! Who else will follow Julie's great lead?

Kerry L said...

Guilty too. Results incoming tomorrow.