Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Monday, April 22, 2013

So Many Transformations, So Many Winners!



And the winner is - YOU

To all of those who saw this through to the end, you have all made amazing and inspiring transformations, and I have been privileged to be a part of  this.
So many people have seen how with negligible weight loss, they have lost massive amounts of cms of their waist and hips - and their bodies must look great for it.
My next challenge for you (apart from considering whether you want to take if further and join the next challenge) is to be an ambassador and inspire someone else to make a real and positive change to their life.  I encourage you to post your success on facebook, or write me a guest comment (or email it to me and I will post it here) about your changes, how it made you feel and any tips/motivation for others.  You don't have to be at the end of your journey to look back and ask others to follow, you just have to be on the road.

But I know the suspense is killing you....

Week 10 Results:

1st Place - Sophie T  - 0.99%
2nd Place - Amy S  - 0.91%
3rd Place - Kel D - 0.8%



and



drum




roll


Overall Placings - for the New Year Body Transformation

1st Place: Kel D - 16.37% !!!!!!!
2nd Place: SophieT - 13.5%
3rd Place: Deb S - 10.93%


Well done girls!  Awesome effort.

So what are your next goals?  For many of you this is the beginning of your journey not the end.

The Beat the Winter Woes Challenge starts May 4th - drop me a line if you are interested.  I'm doing Fitness Consults on May 5th if you wish to get some one on one advice, review your goals, plans etc.
Stay tuned also for a few other things I have planned, like City to Bay training, how to incorporate weight training into your schedule etc.

Train hard, eat clean and enjoy life to the max!

1 comment:

D Smart said...

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement! Coming third is a great achievement for me and certainly having to be accountable to someone else helped me! In the 10 weeks I lost over 8kgs, 8cms off hips, 10.5cms off waist, 6cms of chest and nearly 10% body fat %. I have certainly built fitness with adding running and Hiit class to my exercise program! Have already put my name down for next challenge and am hoping it helps me get closer to body fat % goal of 26%! I have really enjoyed running and the sense of achievement it brings to finish 5kms without stopping! I am going to attempt the city to bay this year!!! :)