Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Need a Bit More Motivation?

One of the ways to stay motivated, enthused or focused on your goals, is to keep reading and immersing yourself in information and stories about healthy lifestyles and fitness.

When I returned to my healthier self in 2006, I spent a lot of time reading weight loss blogs, and supporting other people in their journeys - who in turn supported me also.

I'm pretty sure if you click on my profile you will find a link to my blog from 2006 - but you will have to dig right back to the beginning if you want to read it in chronilogical order.

Last year I also wrote a book about my musings and thoughts about health and fitness - you might find this interesting.  Its an e-book - designed to be read on an e-reader/iPad/computer, but its also available in PDF which means you can print it out (its not very big).  If you want to pick up a copy for some light but hopefully inspiring/thought provoking reading - pop over to the left hand side and pick it up in the BFit Shop. Its called Carpe Diem - meaning Sieze the Day.

No comments: