Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Power to the Finish!

Did the image grab your attention?  Either in rebellion or enthusiastic support?  Either way I hope it fired you up.  Just two weeks left in the challenge - time to review your goals, dig deep and power to the end.

Did anyone watch the biggest loser this week when the young boy had a mid week weigh in and devastating gained 0.7kgs?  He has lost good numbers all along, and was sure that he had trained hard (5 hours/day) and eaten well.  Commando's response was that it just may have been that he had eaten before hand or downed some water - whereas in the normal weigh in they know its happening, and do a big last chance training session before hand.

So this week - I'm setting you a last chance training session.  Actually its your second to last chance, but an opportunity to power to the end.  Try it before you weigh in, or the day before. I'll post it a bit later today.

I've had a big week or so, Easter with our family geocaching challenge, a 50th birthday, my eldest daughters birthday, my youngest daughter got her drivers licence, then was in her deb, and I ran my second half marathon on Sunday. I've set a couple more goals - another 1/2 marathon in 6 weeks, and a full Marathon in August.  What are your goals?  and more importantly - what are your plans?  Remember goals without plans are just wishes. 

Here are the results for last week:

Week 8 results:
1st Place - Soph T - 1.42%
2nd Place - Terraise D  - 1.38%
3rd Place- Kel D  - 0.94%

Overall
1st Place - Kel D - 15.94%
2nd Place - Soph T - 11.06%
3rd Place - Deb S - 9.34%

2 more weeks to go- can Soph knock Kel off her perch?  Who will be in the final three?   Will you meet your goals?
Stay tuned for another exciting episode!

No comments: