Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Here's the thing....

I live a double life....
Well kinda - I seem to live out of two places, one in Crystal Brook, and one in Adelaide, and I spend a large amount of time packing and unpacking between them, sometimes several times a week.

Which is the case this week.  And I dutifully packed the Challenge paperwork and took it with me on Sunday. I then ran out of time to do it Monday, and headed back home via Clare today.  Except - no paperwork.  After being so good at remembering to take it with me Sunday - I've forgotten to bring it back again.

The short of it is - no results yet - will have to wait until at least Thursday before I can get there again, and put the 2 hours of work into calculating, analysing and feeding back.  Very sorry.

1 comment:

Lisa D said...

life goes on...aside from us wanting to know our results & wanting you to provide them, the real results are in what each of us do everyday, it is like a checklist...did I eat what i planned today, check, did I exercise today, check, am I feeling good, check...no amount of results or lack of them will change our own meter for success...take a breath Lisa, and enjoy x