Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Personal Training Here I Come (and at 1/2 PRICE!)

I am currently offering Personal Training at 1/2 price ($20/hr) whilst I complete my Certificate IV training, building on my existing Cert III in Fitness qualifications.  I have sessions available in the mornings at 6am and 7am Monday - Friday at my personal BFIT gym, 70 Brandis St Crystal Brook.

I have experience in weight loss, running, cycling and training for events, as well as being able to offer general cardio and weight training but even better - specialty sessions in boxing, kettlebells and suspension training (think of the rings in mens gymnastics - you can use this sort of system with pushups, squats etc to really get ripped).

I encourage you to buy a 10 Pack of sessions and pay up front as it helps with your commitment, and to ease the pain I have credit card facilities available.

Summer is coming, the mornings are beautiful - why not start off your day well?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Just in case you would like to know my qualifications:
Certificate III in Fitness
Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy)
Accredited PunchFit Trainer
Accredited KickPad Instructor
Accredited AustCycle Instructor
Currently studying:
Cerficate IV in Fitness
Certification in Kettlebell Training