Contact me at bfit4life@live.com.au

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Year Body Transformation Challenge

4
These women all weigh 70 kgs.  Do they all look the same?  Of course not, and its not just about their height.  Look carefully, some carry a lot more body fat than others, even at the same height.  Do you actually want to lose weight or body fat?  Check out the post below from Calorie Coach about the difference.

So I'm about to run my third  10 week Body Fat/Transformation Challenge.  Its available to any one any where in the world and it can be entirely free.  Have you said that this year you are going to lose weight/improve your eating habits, or just finish hte job you started?  Then put your money where your mouth is (so to speak, because it is free) and sign up now.  What the challenge does is make a commitment on your behalf to weigh in/measure up weekly and have someone else (me) analyse your results.  It makes you accountable.  Yes, I run a bit of a leader board for extra motivation, but its all about commitment and sharing your experiences with other people in the same headspace.

Here is how it runs.

Message me any way you like (facebook, this blog, email, sms) to register your interest and indicate which method you will be using and an email address.

The method types this time are:

  1. Do It Your Own Way - Cost: Free
  2. Personalised Fitness Assessment/Program Planning at the beginning of the 10 weeks to work out what you should be eating and design an individualised fitness program - Cost $50 (can be done onlin or in Crystsal Brook)
  3. Fitness Assessment + 10 x  Personal Training Sessions -  $300 (sessions are in Crystal Brook)

Plus of course support through this website.

Then
I will send you a starter email with a table of all the measurements that are required.

Each week starting Sat Feb 9th, you email the table back to me with that weeks measurements.  (Measurements received after Sunday 9.00 am will not be counted for that weeks leader board)

I will calculate your current body fat % and losses for that week and overall and return the email to you.

Each week I will post a leader board of the top three results for that week, plus the top three results overall.

I will try and post some info as often as possible along the way for motivation and encouragement,
I would like to increase the amount of online banter this time (as it becomes very motivating) so I am asking that you attempt to comment on something 1 x week, or even write your own post/ask questions etc. Its not essential I'd just like to encourage it.

In the end we see who has made the biggest transformation (ie lost the most body fat, (not weight) but of course everyone should be celebrating the gains (ahem losses) they have made!

So are you up for it?

Message me now!






1 comment:

Lisa D said...

yes, in, wana crack into the teens for body fat %